Monday, April 16, 2012

An Unusual Interview



There are many interview jokes floating around the internet and social networking sites. Let me tell you about a real interview I gave for the second job of my career:

Date - 28-Feb-2005
Place - Mumbai
My work experience - 4 months

[ Time - 12:00 PM ]
Interviewer: B.Sc (Comp. Sc.) takes 4 years to complete. How come it took 5 years for you to complete?

Me: In MP it takes only 3 years but I got failed 2 times.

[ Some here and there question/answer ]

Interviewer: Why did you left your last job?

Me: I did not resign. I was terminated.

[ Time - 12:30 PM ]
[ Multiple rounds of technical interviews including one by CTO himself ]


[ Time - 06:00 PM ]
HR Manager: Here is your offer letter, the salary will be as per your expectation and you can join from tomorrow.

This is a true story of myself which strengthened my belief in "Hard work pays off" or "खुदी को कर बुलंद इतना...". It happened because my hard-work during college brought me to a level where I was able to answer all the technical questions accurately which compelled the interviewers to give me that job despite of my academic failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment